Friday, September 12, 2008

What happened to my blog???






I can't believe that I have not put anything on this blog in so long. I have to believe its because I am feeling like no one is listening (as my 14 yr old daughter would say "ya think") so I am going to undertake a new and improved way of blogging. I receive blog emails every couple of days or so from this photographer, she sends an email to friends, relatives, clients etc, just with a couple lines from the blog and if you are interested you can click the link and go read more. So thats my new deal. If you receive an email from me you can either go and read the blog or ignore it but at least if you do visit you will see some interesting photography and maybe some funny stories about my life as a mother, photographer and parent. I am willing to give it a try at least.
So what have I been doing creatively lately? Let's see I had alot of fun with babies as usual here is a small sampling..................don't you just love the sock????
Oh yeah by the way if you don't care to see what I am up to...just email me back and say take me off please and i will gladly do that. If you like what you see and know of anyone who might enjoy my services feel free to forward it on. Word of mouth is the life line of my business. Thanks for listening.

No comments: