Friday, September 12, 2008

Concert Photographer?

Ok so today I get a call from the Greenville Journal, I was supposed to casually photograph a couple of the events going on downtown this weekend, but today they tell me that one of them is going to be a lead story and they need me for two Euphoria events. One is the Edwin McCain concert tonite!!!!!! So while she is telling me the details I am thinking I can't do this, I've never photographed a concert and had press priveledges before. So right as I am about to say "i am busy" because I am basically scared to death, I hear myself say ok I can do it?????? Oh my god what am i thinking..............? so here I sit just before I leave to go be a photographer (that is what I am I am guessing) with media priveledges and if i feel like I gotta get up on that stage to do this job, by gosh I am going to do it!!!! Stay tuned, hopefully for some awesome shots!

No comments: