Friday, October 10, 2008

Time sure does fly!

Wow its been since September that I wrote here, time sure is flying by..........I guess its age but I feel like the Fall is just going so quickly. What have I been doing with my time I wonder? Its school season for us and though we don't have alot of schools we do have a couple and our biggest one right now is Langston Charter Middle School. Both my kids have gone there, my son is there right now. Its a single gender school environment with uniforms, he is in 6th grade now. So its a real pleasure to shoot middle school kids. The 6th graders are still babies and do whatever you ask them to. The 7th grader girls are starting to awaken to their style and fashion and hard they try to make themselves individuals even in uniform. some 7th grade boys are still immature and naive but alot of them are starting to get their attitudes on. The 8th grade boys on the other hand, forget about it, they are that and more. 8th grade girls a pleasure too, they just want to look good! Its an interesting thing to be around. We had to go back and reshoot some of them, 45 out of 300 to be exact because some didn't like their hair, their skin, their eyelashes and yes we got that one!

No comments: