Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jewelry, Purses and Shoes!

I have always wanted to add jewelry to the products we carry at the studio. I think I may have finally found something I think fits the bill. I am a sterling silver lover and so the idea of putting my images on something I can wear really thrills me. This is not going to be a huge money maker this is more like a passion. The passion of merging my love of jewelry with my love of photography. Up next some new purses! Its time to put some of the beautiful images of your babies and children on bags we can carry, while our children will still allow it (well mine won't be I might torture them anyway) Jewelry, shoes and purses make me giddy with excitement! The shoes I will just indulge in on my own, pretty sure you can't get an image on a strappy sandal
yet. I won't drag the whole world through it.

No comments: